Adjunct Professor – Present
New York City College of Technology Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Teaching COMD2451 Web Design 1 Fall 2022 Semester On Site.
- Teaching COMD2451 Web Design 1 Spring 2022 Semester Hybrid.
- Teaching COMD3663 Dynamic Web 1 Fall 2021 Semester Online.
- Teaching COMD2451 Web Design 1 Spring 2021 Semester Online. Tools used are Blackboard Ultra for video recording/screensharing, Google Meet for screenshare meetings on the fly, and the Discord app for communication between classes. Course content including slide decks and homework assignments hosted on Github. Students are added as collaborators to a private course repository on Github. Slide decks created with the reveal.js markdown version (reveal-md npm package) for quicker completion of the decks.
- Seamlessly transitioned the class from on-site learning to remote learning due to the COVID-19 pandemic using tools such as Discord, Black Board Ultra, and Github.
Developer – Present
Inter-Global Media Network, Inc. N.Y. N.Y.
Calvin Klein Inc. –DBA Inter-Global Media Network, Inc.
- Updated Calvin Klein, Inc. Legal Department’s Trademark System Management – Computer Packages, Inc. (CPI) Database
WordPress Developer –
Photographer/Video/Blogger N.Y. N.Y.
- Artists included: Glamour Kings • Christine Zufferey • VNV Nation • Combichrist • Mortiis • London After Midnight • Emilie Autumn • Abney Park • Life Cried • Jessica Vale • The Last Dance • XP8.
- Video-taped live shows and uploaded them to my website for viewing.
- Photographed live shows and uploaded them to my website for viewing and used them towards blog posts regarding coverage of the shows.
- Reviewed live shows and used my photo/video coverage as reference to them.
- Reviewed music albums.
- Designed and maintained WordPress website. Used plugins such as Buddypress to create an online community of art and music enthusiasts.
- Learning how to create my own website out of necessity is what made me fall in love with web development and subsequently go back to school and pursue a career in the field.
Creative Director –
Borghese, Inc. N.Y. N.Y.
- Contributed to the generation of digital photographic images, creative process in design and content of packaging, marketing collateral, and advertisement in conjunction with marketing.
Marketing Asst. –
Manifesto, Coty Cosmetics N.Y. N.Y.
- Conducted market research, coordinated creation & routing of artwork, created concept boards & swatch sheets, mockups, and presentations
Exec. Asst/Intern. Coord. –
Marvel Entertainment, Inc. N.Y. N.Y.
- Interviewed, hired, and managed all Marvel interns & some became Marvel’s future talent.
- Initiated the expansion of the Marvel internship program and a section on the company website dedicated to hiring interns.